Don't get tricked into losing thousands of dollars. Read this important notice on renting an apartment in Shanghai to avoid getting ripped off. Please always report suspicious listings to us, we take complaints very seriously.
Real ListingThis is a listing posted by a registered property agency.
Maison Property Co.,Ltd is a fully licensed real estate agency and was established in the beginning of 2012.
The main business of our company consists of three parts, lease of residential properties,sales of residential properties and lease of offices and commercial premises. The lease business includes the lease of apartments, villas, Historical buildings (built before 1949) and offices.
The business covers all of Shanghai City and the surrounding areas. About 80% of the clients come from Europe and the United States and the remaining 20% are from Asia and Latin America. The sale of properties includes the sales historical buildings and new villas and apartments.
All Maison Property’s agents are bilingual and have passed an extensive in-house and field training program that is regularly updated in order to provide premium client services.
A major portion of new clients have been referred to Maison Property by previous clients, in party because Maison Property is well known in Shanghai for being flexible and it’s ability to find solutions for various individual preferences.
In addition, with the hard work of the market development department, and the good service of the sales team and the after-sales service department, Maison Property has provided services to more than 30 world famous multi-national companies and government organizations in Shanghai and enjoys an excellent reputation from that.
If you are interested in any of our property lists,please feel free to contact us at the below numbers:
Mobile: 1351 211 1208
SmartShanghai Housing is Shanghai's most popular rental listings platform. We remove any listings that don't meet our strict listings criteria. However, we are not responsible for disputes with landlords, agencies, other users or the content of their listings. For tips on avoiding scams and renting an apartment, check here.