Tuesday, January 02
- Planning English study schedule and keeping an eye on process study.
- Take part in regular teaching activities to improve academic skills and teaching skills.
- Carry out academic events including demo lessons,parent academy and clubs.
- Assist in the placement testing.
- One year contract
- 5 working days a week
- 40 hours a week among those hours maximum 25 teaching hours
- Class size 8-11 kids and kids ages are 2.5-12 years old but mainly 3-7years old
- Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
- Irregular working hours
- Bachelor's Degree
- TESOL or TEFL certificate
- Native English speakers or non-native speakers whose English level already reach thenative standard
- Loving teaching and Children
- Two years or more experienced will be preferred