Location: Guangzhou/Hangzhou/Shanghai, China. We will sponsor work visa for foreign nationals.
- Evaluate game design from both players’ and technical perspectives to improve game quality
- Design, document and implement test plans for various games
- Create metrics on quality and offer risk analysis to game studios
- Collaborate with team to perform specialized tests, including networking, stress, performance etc. using automated test tools
- Master’s degree, knowledge in programming language and software testing is preferred
- Proficient in English. Chinese language skill is preferred but NOT a must.
- Excellent communication skill and proven teamwork experience
- Passion for video games and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certificate of honor graduate (for working visa application)