In a jungle of plants, smell of coffee and scent of fruit, you will be sitting on a comfy chair in front of a slick designed-in-California computer. After the usual morning chat, you will work your a** off to provide the best work you have ever done like if your life depends on it (and it actually does, doesn't it?). This, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day for a modest paycheck at the end of the month, which will allow you to go enjoy the CNY break in Pattaya.
You will work for a flying-hospital, a candy maker, an international apothecary, winemakers from the other side of the world, an alchemist of the 21st century - from China and other countries alike.
- You will develop and implement a marketing strategy.
- You will conduct brainstorming and creative briefing meetings to produce valuable creative content.
- You will maintain the relationship with customers daily, and knows the importance of long-term follow-ups to establish stronger connections and attracting potential clients;
- You will reviews project proposals and briefings to ensure all final products are in compliance with company standards;
- You will control the overall budget, follow up the project progress, ensuring the project budget and time process are within the plan;
- You will thoroughly understand projects at every stage and reacts quickly to changes.
- You will organizes project review and optimizes team working methods and processes.
- You will manage the work of multiple marketing directors.
What you need to know about us
PLTFRM is a branding and digital marketing consulting firm based in Shanghai. Our international team helps foreign and domestic brands build their image in China by adopting the local market expectations and meet Chinese consumers' aspirations.
- We value creative ideas, even the weirdest ones.
- We deliver professional solutions, by combining perspectives.
- We keep our horizons open, by learning from each other.
- We love what we do and keep training.
- You are enthusiast, positive and curious.
- You are open-minded, kind, and polite.
- You keep learning.
- You love what you do. You read and research about it.
- You have experience with rather large digital campaigns.
- You understand the client’s demands, budget limitation, sales goals and competition.
- You combine strategy + marketing knowledge to create content-driven campaigns.
- You think logically and can see the bigger picture.
- You have an established working process, can independently finish work in an effective manner, and able to guide others.
- The ideal candidate is a leader, who can plan an overall project and have control over project schedule and details, acting at the same time as a catalyst, helping other team members.
- Has accumulated certain knowledge and experience to advise clients and educated them if necessary.
How to Apply
Please apply through this page: https://www.creativehunt.com/job/4668