We need to strengthen our Shanghai Support Office. We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and experienced Head of Support Office who can lead and support our processes and actively support and manage our Production and Sales partners. The Xmas Designers and The Floral Designers are both global brands and are established in Asia, Africa, Europe and the North America region with headquarters in Shanghai, China.
The Head of Support Office is responsible for the optimal monitoring, steering and supporting of all employees in the Support Office, to ensure that set sales targets, company goals and budgets are achieved. Furthermore, accountable for growth and profitability of the department, it's expense control, staff management, sales, production and department supervision. Developing and implementing guidelines and processes for employee evaluations, recruitment, promotion and incentives.
As our Tailor-Made Concepts are shipped around the world, our operational process is accurate and need to be planned and followed precisely according to The Xmas Designers and The Floral Designers standards and procedures. Visit these the following websites for more information www.thexmasdesigners.com and www.thefloraldesigners.com
A dynamic work environment within a stable and reliable organization, which has its origin in Europe and Asia – and is expanding its business globally for the past five years. We are now expanding and professionalizing our operations activities on a Global scale and therefore we need your support!
- Maximizing the Support Office’s productivity by coaching and monitoring
- Achieving goals by supervising, supporting and mentoring the Support Office Team
- Reviewing market analysis to determine client needs, new markets and new clients, new competition and new trends
- Preparing (monthly, but in peak sales season weekly) reports as necessary to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
- Provides feedback to Manager Sales & Operations and/or Owners on changing market conditions and trends
- Creating and implementing special programs to increase design volume and profitability
- Monitoring the Support Office Team’s overall performance and progress – to structure the office through the establishment and maintenance of templates, procedures and standards
- Worldwide coordination, supporting in sales tracking, quotation and confirmation maintenance
- Basic maintenance function(s) of existing clients and partners
- Taking care of all administrative requirements that are relevant and relating to the preparation, execution and after sales process of all projects (i.e., after-calculations and evaluations)
- Manage HR related files, i.e. sign training agreement, company belongings agreement, time registration form etc
- You at all times present yourself according to the company’s identity and level and always act on behalf of the company
DNA of the Head of Support Office:
- Analytical mindset with a great eye for detail as well as the ability to anticipate and predict future outcomes
- Strategic thinking and brilliant leadership skills, with proven ability to influence at all levels
- A stress- resistance problem solver & ability to make decisions based on customer service and cost
- Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table
- Well organized and knowledge of operational processes and planning
- Supportive Mindset
- Good communication/verbal skills and adequate writing skills in English
- Must control excellent computer skills, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Management experience