You will act as the first point of contact on behalf of CEO, assisting in executive administrative tasks, dealing with correspondence and phone calls, running business errands, maintaining ongoing business files, etc. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can perform well under high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Provide effective and efficient secretarial support to CEO
- In charge of calendar management, meeting arrangement (provide general assistance during meetings, update CEO on task’s status before scheduled meetings)
- Compile correspondence, proposals, reports, minutes and presentation materials.
- Plan for CEO’s business trip (travel itinerary, ticket or accommodation bookings, visa application, transportation arrangement, etc.)
- Liaise with external parties (clients/ guests), make arrangement for their logistics needs and accommodations
- Prepare and record travel, entertainment or other business-related expense claims
- Handle other ad-hoc administrative tasks and engage in specially assigned projects whenever necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree and above, major in Business Administration/ Business Management or other related fields
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Highly organized, responsible, detail-oriented, able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good bilingual (English & Chinese) communication skills