The successful candidate will participate in all design stages including concept development, design development and detailed development. He/she must work together as a team to develop concepts designs and follow construction procurements.
We are a small, close-knit and results-driven team, so someone who likes to work hard but have fun at the same time will fit right in!
- Professional degree in Architecture (Landscape, Interior or any equivalent)
- Strong conceptual design skills in public building, office and residential projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills (AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc)
- Excellent initiative skills
- Fluent English
- Available to travel to other country or relocate if necessary
- Provide working visa
- Two years contract