Our young and dynamic design team is looking for a talented and ambitious UI/UX designer experienced in eCommerce who can easily understand business requirements, technical limitations and conduct user research and translate it into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The ideal candidate would work with creative designers and support them with strong analytical skills and an eye for clean and artful design.
- Conduct user research, analyze a wide range of user behaviour data from different traffic channels, build personas, identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test, evaluate and iterate your designs
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Collaborate with other team members and establish design standards that would ensure consistency of user-experience and brand look and feel.
- Collaborate on a wide range of digital projects, including promotional activities and new product, collection launches
- Collaborate with other team members, ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Experience in designing for eCommerce and Mobile devices
- Proficient in graphic design and prototyping tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Proto.io, Invisionapp, etc.)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with a business acumen
- Understanding of modern HTML/CSS technologies and trends
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Self-motivated with good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong portfolio of design projects