Integrated in the Shanghai wealth department you will be tied to a senior partner who will train you on a daily basis on all the aspects of the profession, in return you will help him with administrative and sales oriented tasks.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients and wealth advisors. This entails frequent communication with clients both verbally and in writing
- Assist Advisor with the development of new sales opportunities.
- Providing direct support to Senior Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, advising, and financial planning
- Assist with business development efforts
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four to five-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2 years of experience in a Finance, business or economics related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- French native speaker or Fluent
This is an entry level position, the goal is to match certain KPI’s and rise as an independent wealth advisor.
E-mail us your resume in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org OR https://www.hexagone-capital.com/carrieres