We are looking for an office manager who will be closely working with the CEO with flexible hours(28-40 hrs per week). You will support both in business and in private matters.
- Post emails and agenda management, recognize priorities and take action.
- Organize and plan business trips
- Contact with the accountant and support with financial matters as well as trademarks registration
- Take care of the administration including documents preparation, trips and holidays arrangement, payment and insurance, purchasing, etc.
- Prepare internal and external presentations (o.a. in Powerpoint & Prezi)
- Arrange activities and meetings
- Relationship management with international parties
- Create new services and recognizes the pros and cons of those services
- Online research for new potential markets in Asia
- Organize international study-trips/exchange programs
- Overview the office activities
- Experience in related job tasks
- Experience working in China is a plus
- Ability to take ownership and being proactive
- Multi-tasking, flexible and independent
- Structured and precise
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing