As a BRAVO College Admission Advisor, you will assist the counselor team to provide one-on-one guidance for Chinese domestic high school students (and their families) in the U.S. college application process. You'll need to help them plan extracurricular activities, academic achievement, choose suitable colleges, prepare effective applications and revise essays. This job requires a willingness to work with a wide variety of people, to learn continuously, to listen well, and to be open-minded and patient. You also need to develop a deep understanding of your students, because each one is a unique individual with his or her own interests, needs, abilities, and preferences. Essential Job Functions include those listed below.
- Gather and continuously retain knowledge about various programs available at universities and liberal arts colleges
- Prepare materials for college admissions and finalize the application materials
- Edit application essays and personal statements
- Perform marketing-related work when needed
- You will be based in the School in Suzhou
We invite motivated, highly creative applicants who are passionate about education and business in an international setting to join our team. A successful applicant must possess strong presentation, communication, and writing skills, and can work in fast-paced environment with a dynamic team. As a Advisor, you not only need to respond effectively to the diverse needs of students and parents, but also need to have in-depth knowledge of colleges, their academic programs, and international admission policies.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in any field from America university or college (prefer top-tier university graduates)
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, and abilities to work well with students
- Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confident with a positive attitude, a team player, and an innovative problem solver
- Salary: 17500+/month, In return for your high-quality service, We offers free accommodation, and a multicultural working environment