Wednesday, August 16
- Work in Shanghai, China
- Be able to teach at least one area(subjects) from the following list - 1) standardized tests such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS, SSAT, SAT, AP, A-level; 2) general English, and other popular languages; 3) soft skills and extra curriculums, such as urban farming, cooking, coding &programming, critical thinking, public speaking, art & design, etc.
- Provide teaching in English, make records of the class progress and produce regular reports to students and parents.
- Teach 1 on 1 class or small class of 3-5 students upon a regular basis
- Provide bespoketeaching plans for students and adopt suitable teaching materials.
- Make customizedstudy plans for students, regularly review plans and make reasonable adjustments
- Assign homework, and provide sound feedback for students' improvement.
- Communicate with students and parents
- Collaborate well with other colleagues and tutors.
- Occasionaltravel to other cities across China for business and work purpose.
- Other assigned duties as required by the centre.
- Passionate about education, decent and professional.
- Eager to learn and keen to further career in education industry
- Familiar with the corresponding curriculum and courses, and obtain extraordinary results in the applied course(s) (or other proof of capability of teaching)
- Have excellent communication skills, sense of responsibility and organisational skills.
- Have good learning abilities and analytical skills, and focus on remodelingthe students' learning habits.
- Candidates who plan to stay in China for more than 1 year are preferred.
- Candidates who are experienced in teaching Chinese students are preferred.
- Native English speakers are preferred.