ESL Teacher in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shenzhen
- Deliver high quality Phonics, literature and writing classes to students.
- Plan and teach outstanding and engaging lessons that meet course syllabus goals and objectives while applying Athena teaching approaches.
- Keep up to date on Academic administration, including issuing and explaining homework assignments, tracking student progress and writing student progress reports.
- Assist in marketing activities and promotions.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive monthly salary (15,000-20,000 negotiable according to qualifications, experience and position).
- Work visa allowance
- Annual bonus up to 1month salary based on performance
- 10 days paid annual leave + statutory holidays
- Top level global medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Monthly rental allowance
We are also hiring regional academic coordinator and curriculum developer in Shanghai.
- Native English speakers only
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Teaching qualifications preferred(Tesol/TEFL/CELTA)
- 2+ years teaching experience in reading/writing (preferably with young learners)