Wednesday, December 26
- Teaching students English (3-14 years old) in classes ranging from 8-16 students in size.
- Doing demonstration classes and marketing activities.
- Communicating in-person to the parents about their children’s progress.
- Communicating with the Chinese teachers about the class and the students’ progress.
- Working as a team with the Chinese teachers and Centre Managers to create good, working relationships and promote Shanghai New Oriental to the parents/prospective parents and the students/prospective students.
- Highly competitive salary and great working benefits
- Yearly evaluation for raises
- Bonuses for student retention
- Bonuses for class sizes
- Our teachers have between 3.5-4.5 days off a week. Our work time is Friday late afternoon and evening, all day Saturday and Sunday. In some cases, Thursday may also be required.
- Our classes currently stop 4-5 weeks a year for Chinese national holidays
- In addition to when the classes stop, teachers are allowed up to 3 times personal leave a year
- Full course, teacher and company training are provided, both online and in-person
- Teaching materials are provided
- Writing of lesson plans is not required
- Office time is not required
- We provide FEC (Foreign Teacher Certificate) for teachers who meet the requirements
- Native English speaker (passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa)
- BA degree
- Clear background check/The ability to obtain a clear background check
- TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certification (minimum 120 hours)
- Teaching experience preferred (minimum 1-2 years)
- Available to work Friday afternoon and evening, all day Saturday and Sunday. In some cases, Thursday all day may be required
- Available to work Monday-Sunday during the months of July-August