SMT will be trained to be a qualified centre Service Manager (SM) to provide leadership to the centre service team. SMT will work closely with SM and centre service staffs (Foreign Teachers (FT), Study Advisors (SA) and Customer Service Assistants (CSA)).
Average of 20 teaching hours & 20 SM Preparation hours per week (Schedule distribution subject to centre and training requirements).
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team, your journey can start today.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach excellent classes incorporating Wall Street English (WSE) methodolog
- Develop familiarity with core and supplemental WSE classes and products
- Build rapport and respect among students and colleagues
- Develop an understanding of SM responsibilities and daily/weekly/monthly tasks
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of WSE Service KPIs
- Continue to balance FT teaching responsibilities with professional development.
- Understand the roles and tasks of centre SAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate SA performance
- Understand the roles and tasks of centre CSAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate the performance
- At least 1-year management experience in a multi-national company, education sector preferred;
- A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
- Teaching certificate: CELTA or equivalent, an excellent teacher is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership capability;
- Win-win thinking, ability to handle complaints;
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work a flexible schedule
We are hiring this position for 11 cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Foshan, Wuxi and Suzhou.
- 20,000-23,000 RMB base salary (including the house) depends on experience and city plus bonus
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application. (Visa is paid for)
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days of hotel stay provided upon arrival
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities
- Possible relocation to new city, centre or country
- Visa process and medical check reimbursement
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup