Published Tuesday, May 14
Freelance / Project
Summer Academic Camp Hiring:
We are hiring as an After School English Reading&Writing Academy. We are currently seeking Bilingual/International School Teachers for the Premium English Reading & Writing Program.The Curriculum/Material is based on McGraw-Hill California Treasures (American Common Core)
- Teaching period: July15~July26
- 10 teaching days, 6 hours per day summer camp
- Time: Monday through Friday 8:30AM-12:30PM, 2:00-4:00PM
- Subjects: Writing, Public Speech, Grammar, Vocabulary
- Teaching periods:(The candidate can choose to teach in one or two periods) July1~July12, July15~July26 , (Location near Shanghai Science & Technology Meseum Metro ):
- 10 teaching days, 2 hours per day summer camp
Time: Monday through Friday 2PM-4PM
- Subjects: Grammar, Vocabulary
This job can potentially extend to weekend teaching during the core semester.
- Age of the Students: 7-12 years old
- Class Size: 10 Students (supported by TA and Center Manager)
- Content and Training Provided
- Summer camp payment: 250~350RMB per hour, depending on the teachers professional credentials.
- Teacher Requirements:
- Native English Speaker preferred
- Master's Degree preferred
- At least 2 years of Teaching Experience
- International/Private Bilingual School Teaching experience preferred
- Must be committed to this position for the entire contracted time period.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications