We are looking for motivated and inspiring English teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure who are looking to teach English in China.
Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in China. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
All schools have been screened in depth by us and offer a professional work environment and legal work visas. We have been working with most of the schools for many years now and can put you in touch with current teachers.
- Maximum of 25 hours teaching per week
- Lesson planning
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
- Attend centre social events
- Excellent salary: 10,000 – 35,000 RMB (1,400 – 5,000 USD) depending on qualifications, experience and school location
- Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
- Flight allowance provided
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- 11 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
- Airport pick-up and full induction program
- Health insurance provided
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Staff trips and events
- On-going training and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
How to Apply
Please send the following to Jeannie at jeannie@GoldStarTeachers.com:
- Covering letter
- Recent, smart photo
- Passport photo page (scan)
- Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
- Preference for teaching locations (if any)
- Quote reference # SSGS06T in the email subject
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Teaching experience preferred
- Plenty of passion and energy