We are seeking a fulltime pre-K homeroom teacher (for our 3 year olds) who is able to work collaboratively with others to support the Fortune Kindergarten mission, which is to provide a high quality international education that prepares young children for the future, supporting their development into global citizens and proud representatives of their national cultures. Our teachers should help develop the personal and academic development of students, so that children become moral, thoughtful and co-operative individuals.
Foreign package features include:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and previous teaching experience.
- Salary RMB 20,000+
- Paid holidays
- Housing allowance
- The school will purchase and maintain private medical insurance for the employee with mshchina.com (through this insurance teachers have access to a wide network of direct billing hospitals)
- One roundtrip airfare reimbursed annually
- Performance bonuses and contract completion bonus
- The school will apply and pay for a work permit and residence visa
Applicants should have a background of successful teaching experience and have excellent English writing and speaking skills. In addition, candidates should have a recognized teaching qualification (B.Ed., PGCE, etc.) and a minimum of two years teaching experience. Teachers must have an openness and willingness to embrace cultural differences and work collaboratively in a Chinese bilingual setting in a team teaching environment. Past international teaching and team teaching experience an asset. Only candidates holding a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa will be considered.
Candidates should also have:
- Commitment creativity, energy and passion for working in early childhood education
- Good knowledge of play-based and inquiry based learning environments
- Ability to communicate well with students, colleagues and parents, towards building a positive school environment
- Experience with planning, assessment and reporting to parents
- Excellent English speaking and writing ability
- English native speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Openness and willingness to embrace cultural differences and work collaboratively in a Chinese bilingual setting
- Share equal responsibility with your Chinese co-teacher for daily teaching, classroom management, lesson planning and parent communication
- Familiarity with various teaching resources and integrating curriculum areas to engage young learners
- Attend school events, parent meetings and professional development as scheduled