Published Friday, November 29
Internship / Parttime
Looking for an unforgettable experience in China? Are you enthusiastic, outgoing, and passionate about English?
Helvellyn English Centre is looking for a part-time teacher
from any academic background to teach primary-level English and other subjects to Chinese pupils.
The hours are strictly weekday evenings and weekends, allowing you to balance the role and your other commitments.
- To work with small groups and one-to-one basis with Chinese children aged 3-12 years to help develop their skills in English language speaking, listening, reading and writing
- To teach children aged 7-12 years old in Mathematics and Science to KS2 level
- To focus on improving children’s attainment grades in above subjects
- To help prepare children aged 8-12 years old for entrance examinations at local bilingual schools and international independent schools (UK and US)
- Native English speaker or highly fluent non-native English speaker (no Mandarin required)
- Bachelor’s level or higher academic experience
- A love of children, a passion for teaching and an energetic personality
- Teaching experience with young children and/or TEFL experience preferred
- Good IT skills
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications