The Marketing Manager is responsible for covering the marketing routine work, social media, e-commerce platforms and contribute strategies to build brand awareness and sales.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. A good level of Chinese is desirable
- Passion for lifestyle, beauty and fashion
- Strong ability to plan, organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple complex projects concurrently while maintaining high attention to detail and broad perspective
- Basic photography, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills as a major advantage.
- A positive “can-do” attitude, responsive and resourceful
- Experienced and savvy in social media practices and tools; knowledgeable in emerging social media