Monday, August 21
- If you are interested in working at front house of our restaurant and bar, you could work as a host/hostess, or a waiter/waitress, or even a bartender, depending on your prior experience and interest, part-time or fulltime.
- If you are interested in culinary or learning, you could work as a Sushi Bar Assistant, helping the Chef with the dishes and some cooking, also depending on your prior experience and interest, part-time or fulltime.
- We are open minded and ready to talk with you for any possibility.
- Good communication skills with the management and the customers;
- Bilingual ability preferred, English (good English language skills required) and Chinese (some work-related basic Chinese language skills preferred);
- Prior experience in F&B fields preferred, but not required;
- Being reliable, loyal and trustworthy;
- Respectful, easy to get along with and team work; and
- Passionate in food service and talking to/greeting people.
- A nice and friendly work space;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive salary (negotiable in person) and possible job positions in North America with the company.