We are about to launch the first beverage of our startup and we need help from a young and enthusiastic individual who can help in the coordination of events. Your main responsibility is to assist in the organisation and promotion of our events. We require you to be native or fluent in English, and to have an intermediate or higher level of Chinese is definitely a big plus.
This is a part time internship with opportunities to grow to a full time position next year.
What we offer:
- A flexible position with great growth opportunities
- A creative, supportive, and international team that operates in an exciting startup environment in downtown Shanghai
- An opportunity to learn on all aspects of growing a business in the Food and Beverage industry in China
- Possible full-time employment after successful internship completion
- Are currently based in Shanghai
- Are fluent in English and advanced Mandarin is a plus
- Think outside the box, are able to self-organize and prioritize rapidly
- Assist in the development of About:Blank's marketing strategy
- Are able to coordinate and operate promotional events in an effective manner in Shanghai
- Communicate About:Blank in a creative and confident manner
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the About:Blank product and brand