Equipe Le Bec, restaurant, wine bar and lounge group is looking for new collaborators to complete and strengthen our team, to seek for passion and hospitality for new season of 2020.
- Adhere to the company rules and regulations at all times.
- Assists the Chef de Partie in maintaining smooth and efficient operation of the section.
- Prepares and cooks food according to standard procedures, Recipe Book, photographs and given instructions.
- Familiarizes himself with Section organization.
- Maintains high standards of personal hygiene, grooming and presentation.
- Follows the outlined standard and procedures precisely.
- Always maintains high standards of food hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in the kitchen, storage, Fridge’s and freezers.
- To comply with all restaurant and Safety and security guidelines
- Check the mise en place before any service.
- Check that all the fridge are clean and proper stored.
- Good presentation, dynamism, keen eye for detail, passionate about gastronomy.
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience in the field of F&B.
- Speak fluent Chinese and basic English, Speaking French is better.
- Educational background: Graduated from F&B.