We are looking for IT Technical Support Engineers to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include helping customers onsite to install software, troubleshoot computer configuration and applications, resolving network issues, etc. standard office IT environment needs.
Standard IT systems you will see often during this engagement include Microsoft Win10, Microsoft 2016 Server Active Domain, VmWare, Synology NAS, Fortinet firewalls, Fortinet WLAN, Cisco networking, Avaya IPT, HkVsion CCTV, ZkTeco ACS, APC UPS, Structured Cabling management
You will work in team with other IT engineers and IT consultants, and you will be offered valuable learning opportunities. Due to the rapidly-changing nature of the industry and the skills needed, you'll need to make training a constant part of your career development. This job may be the best school for you to help grow and become a future IT director.
The job is normal work hours, Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM, however you will not be staying a cubicle, but will be free to attend to diverse projects sites in Shanghai area, to offer support to many customers.
- We provide a good platform for you to grow in your IT career, to experience and excel with latest IT technologies and systems, to work together with other IT experts, Chinese and foreigners, to meet diverse customers and global projects
- The basic salary is 10,000-18,000 RMB /month, after tax, and depending on your skills; and you can make always much more by helping with business development
- We provide work visa support, social taxes, expenses reimbursement and performance bonus
- We are located downtown Shanghai, at 777 Zhong Shan Nan Er Road, metro line 7 / line 12, Long Hua Zhong Lu station
- The candidates must speak well Chinese Language and be fluent in English
- An excellent candidate must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively with our customers to understand the problem and explain its solution. You must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers. You will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems
- To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in Computer Science, Computer systems engineering, Computer systems and networks, or Network Security management
- We welcome specialists certified as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE), Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE), CompTIA (A+, Network +), Fortinet Networks Certification Program (FNCP) or with similar diploma