- Research and analysis – for various client and projects where research in English is required
- Editing and polishing – whenever team needs support to polish English materials
- Content development - Develop content for clients which including speech, newsletter, white papers, press releases and articles etc.
You can get all these from here:
- working with one of the world’s best and most well-known global PR companies
- exposure to a global network of leading industry insights
- growth opportunities in terms of account management
- working on exciting client projects with the worlds’ leading brands
- deepened knowledge of China’s fast paced and evolving market landscape, including social and digital, which are at the forefront of global industry development.
- Native English Speakers
- Good editing and English writing skill
- Passion and interest in PR industry
- Good command of Chinese is a plus