As a Project Manager (& Startup Ninja), you’ll be required to wear multiple hats in our growing company. From managing client projects and overseeing key administrative tasks to developing partner relationships and executing marketing campaigns – you’ll work on a daily basis with the founders to drive growth and have a real impact on key decisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Becoming an authority on all things food, beverage, and experiential marketing by researching the latest trends both in China and overseas
- Managing client and internal projects including vendor management, location fixing and scouting, logistics and event execution
- Contributing to client pitches and developing Taste Collective projects through creative brainstorming and extensive research
- Identifying and nurturing key partner relationships
- Providing administration support including procurement, human resourcing, translation and office management
REMUNERATION & PERKS
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Equity available for the right candidate
- Flexible work schedule and remote work permitted
- Opportunity for growth within the company
This position is available as Full-time OR Freelance based on candidate's experience, expertise and current employment situation.
- A love and curiosity for food, drink, marketing, good times, startups, design, innovation
- Ability to wear multiple-hats and transition easily from different projects and tasks
- Solid time management skills and the ability to juggle priorities and projects
- Technical skills are a plus – WeChat backend, photography, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin fluently and idiomatically
- Ability to speak and write in English in a professional setting
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.