We are looking for a person to help us to do sourcing and suppliers development in our company.
- We need people with International trade background can be male or female.
- Chinese or foreigner.
- Two years or more of supported experience in sourcing. The position will require to quote, to arrange production, perform quality control and shipping arrangements.
- You must be able to manage and track several tasks at the same time, be a quick and avid learner who enjoys challenging problems and who will persevere to learn what is necessary to find the solution and very important you should know how to work in stressful environment with strict deadlines.
- Must speak English (Spanish and other languages are a plus but not required). All communication inside the company is conducted in English.
- The person should be very creative and must be very good at team work because we interact a lot with the client and the supplier involving designers, testers and users.
- All the activities will be developed in Shanghai but some cases the intern will travel to some Chinese cities where the suppliers’ factories are located.
- Expected schedule: Monday to Friday. 9a.m to 5 p.m. Some arrangements can be made based on availability.
- Economic offer: Will be discussed in the interview but you can give us your numbers.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Visa: Will be provided ONLY IF you currently hold one working visa (Z type)