The sourcing intern will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and the Merchandisers to support all sourcing activities in Asia. The responsibilities include suppliers and products searching, administrative related matters of the supply chain team and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Carry out researches on new suppliers and products.
- Coordination of logistics arrangements.
- Follow up on orders.
- Update project schedules and statuses on weekly basis.
- Purchasing related documentation, filing and other administrative tasks
- Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
- Quality Control and factory inspections.
- Assist on other assigned sourcing activities
- Excellent English
- Excellent self organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Blend in international working atmospheres
- Basic Chinese will be a plus