In order to strengthen our Support Office in Shanghai, we are looking for an ambitious, passionate and experienced Purchasing Coordinator who can lead our purchasing process and actively support our Production and Sales partners. The Xmas Designers and The Floral Designers are both global brands and are established in Asia, Africa, Europe and the North America region with headquarters in Shanghai, China.
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for seeking reliable vendors and suppliers, negotiating and confirming reasonable prices on orders while communicating with team members and Management Team, and subsequently overseeing and maintaining close relationships with production partners and suppliers. Additionally, forecasting upcoming demand and ensuring a consistent and regular supply flow to keep up with demand.
As our Tailor-Made Concepts are executed around the world, our operational process is accurate and need to be planned and followed precisely according to The Xmas Designers and The Floral Designers standards and procedures. Visit these the following websites for more information www.thexmasdesigners.com and www.thefloraldesigners.com
A dynamic work environment within a stable and reliable organization, which has its origin in Europe and Asia – and is expanding its business globally for the past five years. We are now expanding and professionalizing our operations activities on a Global scale and therefore we need your support!
Tasks and Responsibilities：
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Provides feedback to Manager Sales & Operations and/or Owners on changing market conditions and trends
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Processes payments and invoices
- Worldwide coordination, supporting in sales tracking, quotation and confirmation maintenance
- Attends conferences to meet potential new suppliers and glean insight from other professionals in the purchasing field
- Keeps a well-organized collection of contracts and documentation for easy reference when needed
DNA of the Purchasing Coordinator:
- Native Mandarin Speaker with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- You have strong communication skills towards the partners and within the organization
- Familiar with sourcing and vendor management
- Your commercial mindset is result-oriented where a proactive attitude drives you to perform at the best of your ability
- Well organized and knowledge of operational processes and planning.
- Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Proven sourcing and purchasing experience
- Must control basic computer skills, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc