The candidate will take part in a number of exciting targeted marketing-related projects that will be central to the company's future direction.
All projects will centre on creating more buzz around brand & getting new/potential clients motivated to buy into our solutions.
First project is multi-media based market research:
- Anaylsis & research into online media (Wechat & Linked-In)
- Best industry practices with suggestions and action plan
- Organise promotion events, demo speaker seminars, public seminars & cocktail events
- Assist in creation & content development of our monthly newsletter
- Increase & enhance quality of existing database. Grow database
Note: This is an internship and there will be no remuneration. Travel costs will be re-imbursed however.
It is a great opportunity for you to get some hands-on experience in real business situations for a company working with some of the biggest companies in the world. A large portion of the work can be completed from home- no need to stay in an office all day.
Exceptional performance could lead to future full-time permanent work.
- Chinese speaker and reader (you will need to be able to navigate Wechat platform in Chinese)
- Ability to read and converse in English
- Knowledge of Wechat (from a company marketing perspective) a major advantage
- Some familiarity with marketing campaign software such as Mail Chimp a bonus
- Ability to be able to use design software would be useful (Photoshop or even Canva)
- Highly presentable, confident communicator
- Able to work for approx 3 month period. Start now
- Project work mostly from home (highly flexible)