Has marketing been always your area of interest? Would you like to explore about marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing department in Shanghai. You will be supporting the marketing team and your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing activities.
Lunch payment of 70 RMB per day will be provided upon receipt of fapiao.
- Organize marketing expense forms and follow up fapiao receipt collection process
- Support marketing team to organize activities and events as required
- Coordinate production of marketing materials and organize stock for business
- Working through upcoming events for the team in Shanghai
- On-site support during events
- Assistance with content marketing calendar
- Offer necessary supports on other tasks by manager
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills
- Can work at least 3 days (20 hours per week total) a week and 4-6 month internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with attention to details
- Be well-organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner and a team player with a proactive and flexible approach to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident in dealing with internal colleagues and external contacts
- Positive “can do” attitude and ability to meet deadlines
- With events management or marketing background is a preference
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be a plus
- Graphic design skills would be a plus