We are hiring Sales and Marketing Executive to assist with and expand new business activities. You don’t have to be IT or have IT skills to apply for this job. This position’s not technical but it’s about building people relations, networking, attending events and meetings, PR. You will be working alongside our senior executives in Shanghai and learning. We provide work visa, IT and sales training, salary, expenses reimbursement and sales commissions.
English and Chinese at the communication level are required. Foreigners preferred.
- Identifying sales leads, business development and maintaining client relationships
- In-depth market research– constantly searching for and identifying sales leads
- Set up potential business development meetings with key clients
- Possess and share strong understanding of client needs
- Create and manage useful client database for sales generation
- Managing an individual sales pipeline to deliver a steady stream of revenue
- Visit and join business networks to expand potential client database
- Work closely with clients and ensure goals be reached
- Always one step ahead of competition via vast knowledge on current and future trends
- Result oriented with main focus on reaching company sales target
- Developing associations and effectively networking within related industries (interior design, consulting, real-estate, etc. ) to build relationships and opportunities for future business (attend industry trade shows, networking events, etc.)
- Based on experiences and negotiable (package including basic salary 10k-15k plus high rate sales commission and bonuses, etc.)
We are looking for a friendly and hard-working foreigners/or students who are currently enroled at a Shanghai-based University (Potential for the role to become full-time after graduation).
You don’t have to be IT or have IT skills to apply for this job.
- Foreigner. Require basic communications in the Chinese Language
- Fluent English, written and spoken (other languages ex. German a plus).
- Previous experience in the Event Sales &Events BD and a natural-born seller and enthusiastic about events and exhibitions industry
- Knowledge of various trends and up to date with current events and happenings
- Keen and active in networking with different industries’ potential clients.
- Outgoing and sales-target oriented
- Proactive and hands-on when approaching clients and executing projects
- Problem solver, quick and outside-the-box-thinking
- Able to multitask and work under pressure, yet delivering and maintaining high-quality results
- A team player who’s organized, multi-tasking as well as creative and result-oriented