NAN SHUFANG would like to add another foreign intern to our team to assist in service to English-speaking guests.
- Teaching/translating culture experience
- Giving tours of Amanyangyun's historic buildings
- Introducing classical Chinese furniture
- Assisting with upkeep and service in private tea rooms
This is a great opportunity to perfect your Chinese, work in a peaceful setting surrounded by beautiful historic buildings, drink fantastic tea, and enjoy free culture classes.
- Fluent English and near-fluent Chinese is a must. Business is conducted entirely in Chinese and you will need to work with both English and Chinese-speaking guests
- Interest in traditional Chinese culture, especially tea, but also incense, calligraphy, Guqin, etc. Familiarity with these things is a plus, but we can provide training for what you don't know
- Able to work more than three days a week and work for more than three months
- Willing to commute or relocate to Minhang District, Shanghai
- A friendly smile, team spirit, and passion of learning