Asia Educational Tours Sales Manager
Published Wednesday, May 15
We're looking for someone to lead our Asia Educational Tours Sales department. We're a friendly and fast-growing company of 60 ambitious, hardworking people and you’ll be based in our Shanghai office of 45 in Baoshan. The Learning Adventure is part of The Dragon Trip: an exciting business, running world-class group tours in Europe and Asia.
We judge every candidate on their merits... but we are looking for a an enthusiastic, passionate individual who shares our belief in the value of educational travel. As a manager, you’ll be responsible for leading on sales strategy, working with our teams on developing leads and making sure all our enquiries get the best possible service. We reward talent and are looking for a candidate who’ll thrive in this leadership role; helping to shape our growth story over the coming years.
With new tours in Europe and our existing portfolio of educational trips in Asia- you’ll be responsible for selling these tours across Asia. From international schools based in China to Dubai- there’s a myriad of young people who would benefit from the cultural inspiration of The Learning Adventure.
Sound like you?
- Leading on the Asia sales strategy for The Learning Adventure
- Maintaining the leads database
- Acquiring new leads through event attendance, email campaigns and networking
- Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a clear, professional manner
- Managing a small team who will be working on bringing in sales
- Overseeing the sales budget and deciding where best to spend money
- Liaising with our operations team on creating the best product
- Working with our marketing team on creating the best possible resources to sell these products
- Love of educational travel. Ideally experience of travelling in Asia
- Writing. Capacity to write clear, effective emails
- Sales: Some experience in delivering sales results
- Verbal Communication: Ability to impart information in a clear, concise manner and articulating our passion for education
- Organized: Able to manage a range of clients, team members and projects
- Innovative: Create forward-thinking strategies to push our name and make sure we are able to get our products to the front of teachers’ minds.
- Managerial: Inspire your team to achieve great results and enjoy their jobs
- Commercially savvy: Capacity to work out what products are best to push and which markets we should be focusing on
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications