Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships and inspiring partners about new products and services? If your answer is “yes”, you might have what it takes to be the next Sales Manager to join our amazing team in Shanghai!
Sinovoltaics Group is hiring a Sales Manager responsible to market and sell a new, exciting Sinovoltaics service; ensuring growth in revenue in Mainland China. This role requires proven sales experience, involves extensive travel in Mainland China and proficiency in English + Mandarin.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for introducing a new consulting service to our potential clients in Mainland China. Your clients will be solar module manufacturers and large solar plant developers. Your work involves approximately 50% travel in China, with occasional travel in Vietnam and Taiwan. Sinovoltaics is looking for a strong personality, proven sales performance and a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality. This position offers strong incentives for high performing Sales. Experience in the solar energy industry is preferred, not necessary.
Sinovoltaics Group is a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonus.
- Manage your pipeline: Prepare and build your sales pipeline, identify specific targets and create accurate forecasts
- Achieve sales targets: Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business aims and revenue targets
- Report: Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and growth against targets
- Organize: Maintain all client records in CRM software and keep records up-to-date
- Market our services: Create visibility amongst potential customers and achieve a realistic and ambitious sales target. Oversee the creation of marketing materials, such as brochures and press releases
- Understand the market: Monitor and report on market intelligence and provide relevant reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Experience in the solar energy industry is preferred
- Minimum 2 yearsexperience in business development and/or sales management, B2B
- Good command of spoken and written English, proficiency in Mandarin or another language is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate on C-level
- Good customer service attitude and strong at problem solving
- Team player; ableto effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Ability to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset, pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently