Two of our French customers have exported their operations to enter China. After 3 years of remote management, we are now opening an office in Shanghai to develop the Chinese market. We are at the very beginning of this new adventure and we are looking for a Chinese assistant to help us in our expansion.
In this role, you have a significant impact on the development of the business:
- You identify and analyze the market to better understand our potential customers and new competitors, as well as market players.
- You regularly read news, newspapers, etc. to stay up to date on the market.
- You identify and analyze business opportunities.
- You call our prospects to find the decision makers and set up meetings with our sales representatives
- You translate contracts and marketing presentations.
- You are part of a team that is there to assist you.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone to call
- You are a creative, curious and independent person.
- You want to participate in the rapid growth of a company
- Motivated, you are always looking for performance
- You like to challenge yourself and have responsibilities
- Determined, you don't wait for the solution to your problems, you create it!
- Chinese speakers preferred
Send an email with your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org