As Executive or Senior Producer, you will work closely with the leadership team to provide strategic and operational support for the entire business. You will focus on overseeing production, day to day operations and developing new business opportunities.
- Oversee all productions that come into PUSH from start to finish with financial positive results.
- Implementing structures and guidelines within the production process.
- Consulting on treatments
- Quoting, creating and overseeing budgets.
- Overseeing and creating contracts for jobs.
- Involvement in the creative process.
- Producing shoots together with our team.
- Engaging Line Producers and overseeing their work and project finances.
- Distribution of work, and managing schedules of directors and in-house production team.
- Long term and short term strategic planning for company growth.
- Implementing and overseeing organisational structures within PUSH.
- Business Development
- Researching potential growth areas for PUSH
- Provide guidance and expertise on industry trends
- Manage client relations, sometimes in collaboration with Account managers
- Support in recruiting and training new staff
- Ensure a climate for growth and education.
- Execution of projects - overseeing good communications with client for a long time relationship, ability make profitable projects, and a happy working environment for the team
- The implementation of organisational structures
- Finance operations, and organization, including project cash flow and reporting
- New business leads and opportunities
We are looking for an experienced person from the industry with a financial eye that has a strong drive and passion to lead our team through projects from A-Z successfully.