"We’re still finalizing the menu but right now it’s looking like this:"
• Ham and Spring Onion Terrine, Wosun Remoulade
• Golden Egg, Smoked Shitake, Herbs
• Watermelon and Pork Belly Salad
• Fried Chicken, Jiuniang Sweet and Sour Sauce
• Octopus Ragu, Pickled Vegetables, Rice Cakes
Sounds lovely. Alexander has been busy with his new pizza restaurant Homeslice in the sunken city, so this is the first Yang Jing Bang of 2017, returning as part of Elefante's Dumbo Truck food event series.
"The concept is simple: good food in the Chinese tradition made with good ingredients."
Indeed. As mentioned above, these things tend to sell out. You'll need reservations, which can be made through Elefante at 5404 8085. The event runs 11.30am to 3.30pm on Saturday and Sunday and is 250rmb net per person. Details here.