There will be two workshops on sustainable lifestyle (from Zero Waste) and upcycling (from UseDem), plus discounted refills from eco&more (11am-5pm), BBQ, and music and beers from Goose Island. Click through to see the discounts given.
According to the event organizer, various discounts will be given to those who bring their reusable products to the market:
* Tote bag (shopping bag): up to 15% discount on products.
* Old toothbrush or shampoo bottles: 15% discount on all Boomi products.
* Pouch bag for 2rmb on BEEZIRO.
* Reusable straw: discounts on Lizzy's All Natural smoothie.
* eco&more used bottles: up to 50% discount on the refill selection.
* Eu Noia pure essential oil blend used bottles: 10rmb off on 10ml blends refill.
* Old Goma Greens honey glass bottle: 10% discount on pure honey.
* If you bring back your old food wraps, Baluchon will rewax them for free. If you have woven cotton fabric/clothes that cannot be donated to charity, Baluchon will also collect them to repurpose them into cool products (100% cotton only).
* Old jeans for the jeans upcycle workshop (reserve in advance).
+ 5rmb discount on Goose Island bottled beers purchased sans disposable glasses
Free entry (excluding the workshops). Make your reservation here.