[Markets are all free entry unless noted.]
1. Big expat family organization Community Center Shanghai has a market with imported food and healthy eats on August 26. Shout out to Minhang.
2. The BooshKaBaash Fest is still going. They're back for the eighth year at Shanghai Centre with live music and food all day on August 28 and 29.
3. The popular Jiashan Market run by Amelia's, who makes jams, marmalade, peanut butter, and more artisan goods, starts its fall run on September 3. Might be a good chance to check out the Song Brewery tasting room.
4. Anken Life's health-centric night market with Lizzy's All Natural and Kate & Kimi happens on September 2.
5. Xintiandi has the "Dreamz" flea market with apparel, vintage wears, trinkets, and other goods up and down Madang Lu every weekend during the month of September. Maybe not worth traveling across down for this one, but if you're in the area...
6. Shanghai Centre has yet another market, this time with workshops and info for Shanghai newcomers on September 3.
7. Converted swimming pool The Market, which has been open for a few months, has their grand opening party (and yes, with a market) on September 10.
Stay updated with markets happening around town -- check out and bookmark our our dedicated page.