Housing agency accounts are divided into three categories:
- Basic (up to 2 listings per week)
- Premium (up to 20 listings per week)
- Gold (up to 40 listings per week)
For more details, please visit the agency account page.
If you'd like to upgrade your membership to post more listings, please contact us, and we’ll process your request as soon as possible. Please check your registered email address during this period for our reply.
There are several reasons why your listing might have been deleted. Some common ones are：
- Listing an apartment in the wrong category (ex. a shared apartment in “apartment for rent”)
- An error in the pricing (ex. writing the shared price as the whole rent price)
- Exaggerated language in the description (“best,” “fastest,” “most effective,” etc.) or unreasonably subjective descriptors in the title (ex. “nice view,” “must-see,” “rent very fast,” etc.)
- Using outdated or inaccurate terminology, such as “French Concession.”
- Writing in a language other than English
- Not deleting an already rented property in time
- We judged the listing was meant for purposes other than rental (such as promotion).
- You are an agency
- You post multiple listings with private accounts
If you feel your listing shouldn't have been deleted, please feel free to Contact Us
Here's how it works. Three days after your first submission, our system will automatically send a reminder to your registered email. This email contains links that allow you to either delete your listing (if the apartment has already been rented out) or push it back to the top of the list. There's no need to re-submit the information. By clicking the link, you are moving your existing listing back to the top position on the list. After you've pushed the listing back to the top of the list, you will receive two more emails within three days after each push. So, in total, private users can bump their listing a maximum of three times.
Please note: Private accounts can only post one listing. If you bypass this rule by using multiple accounts, you risk getting all your accounts and listings blocked and removed from the site.
You should see an Edit button on the listing. Please note that this button will disappear after the listing has been up on the website for 24 hours. This is to avoid misuse of our housing section. Please make sure all the information is correct when you submit your listing, and correct any mistakes within 24 hours of the listing going up.
Please contact us to verify your account. We should get back to you within 1-2 working days.
Listings can only be edited within 24 hours of submission on the site. This is to avoid misuse of our housing section. Please make sure all the information is correct when you submit your listing, and correct any mistakes within 24 hours of submission.