Executive Assistant to CEO
Published Monday, July 13
SideChef is a multicultural startup company, a champion of innovation in food+tech, a trusted partner to many Fortune 500 companies, and is now looking for a dynamic and proactive Executive Assistant to join our team in our essential mission to allow anyone in the world to have a great home cooked meal.
The core aspect of being an Executive Assistant is helping the CEO optimize time, resources and focus to ensure a healthy and balanced management of the company’s core projects, goals and strategy. Must be able to juggle multiple pressing deadlines, and communicate clearly and effectively with departments across the entire business with unparalleled enthusiasm.
- Manage the CEO’s agenda, coordinating professional and personal appointments according to their importance and urgency
- Prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes
- Follow up on urgent matters and coordinate with other team members to meet deadlines
- Support in preparing presentations and documents that might be sensitive and confidential in nature
- Manage business trips: prepare itineraries, necessary documentation, handle reimbursements, and any other arrangements to ensure a smooth and seamless trip
- Keep track of administrative duties, making sure all documentation, decision-making, emails, and other relevant tasks are tended to accordingly and timely
- Track and record the company's main milestones and accomplishments in order to thoroughly communicate them to our investors
- Represent the CEO and the company in events and/or meetings when needed
- Be the “go-to” person “in-the-know” to facilitate communication and solutions for the executive team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in similar administrative position
- Able to create great presentations using PPT and/or other similar tools
- Maturity to deal with prioritization of tasks, while staying well-organized and detail-oriented
- Because you will be immersed in all aspects of the business, working on numerous projects independently, you must possess sound judgment and the highest discretion.
- Maintaining a realistic balance of multiple priorities and excellent follow-through are essential.
- Capable of working in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, with a variety of personality types
- Good communication skills and planning skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and dedication to the job
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of trust and confidentiality
- The ability to communicate fluently in both Mandarin and English is a must. There will be days where you will need to speak and represent SideChef to executive teams in Fortune 500 companies, while handling Taobao returns and customer service the next.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications