Do you want to leave a green mark on the Fortune 500 companies by creating/supporting Green Tech?
If you have a knack for Organization then join our green team!
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes, within the company and with clients.
- Edit new & old templates for the company in various departments.
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy. Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- 2+ years' experience in a clerical position.
- Native Chinese, and excellent English.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written in both required languages).
- Solid computer skills, including Office Package, and web search.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Customer-service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Plus if you are “green-minded”.
- Ability to listen, adapt & be flexible.
- Needs to be extremely pro-active.
- Other languages always welcome.
- A positive attitude.