Project Manager Assistant
Published Wednesday, August 12
The Intern Project Manager Assistant has the responsibility :
- To know and understand the brands, their universes, their competitors, their industry’s challenges.
- To provide benchmarks of client’s industries (communication campaigns, new product launch, activations & events, etc) that could inspire creative teams.
- To understand our clients’ problematics and participate to the agency’s strategies to respond to them.
- To manage his/her working time, be flexible, and adapt to fast pace working environment.
- To be proficient in MS Office, Google Drive, keynotes, numbers, etc.
- To understand all the phases of the project : client brief, creative brief, creative process, client presentations, budgets and timings follow-up, production, deliveries.
- To assist Project Managers and Account Director facilitating all the project phases management and coordination
- To Help giving a clear brief, managing client feedback, being able to teamwork with the creative and production teams
- To give energy and stimulate co-workers to make sure the deadlines are met
You are a student in process of graduation from communication/business/digital program, ready to work at Orès Shanghai on various types of projects for multiple clients and industries.
You ideally already had a first internship experience in communication agencies, or digital/social media agencies, or content production companies.
You nurture client relationships and build collaborative exchanges with team members to create smooth and efficient connections between clients problematics and our internal dedicated collaborators.
You have a passion for building things. You are a problem-solver.
You are Chinese, with professional English skills, able to communicate with clients, internal teams and partners.
Yet overall, you crave to produce creations that make you, the agency and the clients proud and pleased, even if it may imply patience and dedication.
Skills & Behaviour
- Motivated and motivate coworkers
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Striving for self-improvement
- Curious, open to new fields
- Don’t fear trying or failing
- Good team player
- Regularly share the progress of your work to Business Director
- Ability to understand brief and client’s expectations
- Ability to transform it and share it with the team
- Autonomous and organized
- Reliability, attention to details, rigor (punctuality, respect
- of timeline, of delays, …)
- Music lover
- Video games player
- Good drinker
How To Apply:
Please apply through the CreativeHunt.com listing here:
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications