Published Monday, November 23
Internship / Parttime
We’re seeking a graphic design intern to assist our Marketing team in creating engaging visual communications to be used in email and social media campaigns for a US-based audience.
This is a paid position, full-time or part-time, starting immediately in our office in Xujiahui. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in China (i.e. currently enrolled student).
- Digital illustration skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other mainstream digital design software
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on time
- Professional proficiency in English
- Positive attitude and energy, a willingness to adapt and learn in response to feedback
- Bonus: familiarity with US-based social media platforms and marketing communications
- Bonus: interest in food
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications