French Junior Wealth Advisor
Published Monday, October 28
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients and wealth advisors. This entails frequent communication with clients both verbally and in writing
- Assist Advisor with the development of new sales opportunities.
- Providing direct support to Senior Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, advising, and financial planning
- Assist with business development efforts
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four to five-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2 years of experience in a Finance, business or economics related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- French native speaker or Fluent
This is an entry level position, the goal is to match certain KPI’s and rise as an independent wealth advisor.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications