Published Friday, March 27
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients and wealth advisors. This entails frequent communication with clients both verbally and in writing
- Assist Advisor with the development of new sales opportunities.
- Providing direct support to Senior Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, advising, and financial planning
- Assist with business development efforts
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
Integrated in the Shanghai wealth department you will be tied to a senior partner who will train you on a daily basis on all the aspects of the profession, in return, you will help him with administrative and sales-oriented tasks.
- Four to five-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2 years of experience in a Finance, business or economics related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- French native speaker or Fluent
This is an entry level position, the goal is to match certain KPI’s and rise as an independent wealth advisor.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications