We are looking for a candidate who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a challenging and rewarding career. This is an on-the-job training role that will see you see you start as a Business Development Associate, working with a Senior Financial Adviser, and within 12-18 months become a fully qualified Financial Adviser. You will then make an impact on the financial lives of the expatriate community in China, ensuring they are making the right financial decisions to achieve their goals.
Successful candidates will be provided with:
- Daily training sessions from your manager.
- Training topics include, but are not limited to: Financial Planning, Funds, Structured Products, FinTech, Property, Sales, Client Relationship Skills
- Lead Generation Training and Marketing support.
- Career progression to become a qualified Financial Adviser within 12-18 months.
Business Development Associate - Main Duties:
- Building/maintaining solid relationships with our expat clients.
- Attracting new expatriate clients, via:
- Lead generation
- Social Media
- Outside of working hours: Studying for and passing Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) exams, or industry equivalent.
In return we are looking for:
- Motivated, hardworking, proactive individuals
- Native level of English is essential
- At least 1 years’ experience in a business development role.
- Experience of utilising popular social media software for lead generation purposes (would be an advantage – but not a pre-requisite)
- Experience as an expat in Asia is preferred, or extensive experience managing expat client relationships.
- A strong communicator, capable of engaging with people from all backgrounds.
- Be naturally inquisitive, highly ambitious and driven to be successful.
- The ability to manage your time efficiently and autonomously.