Published Thursday, December 03
Internship / Parttime
An internship with SideChef will provide you with everything you need to start your career adventure. You will work on challenging projects and help solve business development problems. You'll have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network, and build skills that you'll be able to apply anywhere. And you won't just be shadowing others—you'll be in the mix right from the start. We seek an individual with passion for business development and strategic growth and, of course, an interest to learn, despite not having direct experience in the work of this department.
The Business Strategy intern will work directly with the Executive Team to:
- Conduct research on relevant events and opportunities
- Create plans for the company’s participation in such events
- Prepare materials for presentations
- Contribute to departmental initiatives to support the company’s growth priorities.
- External relationship management business contacts
- Contribute to strategy discussions related to growth opportunities for the company.
- Support our most senior business leaders with strategic analyses, business recommendations, process improvement initiatives, annual planning, and overall decision support.
- Perform comprehensive assessments of e.g., new market opportunities, competitive landscape, market growth and segmentation
You will own and drive discrete project(s) and/or analyses, helping to drive towards a set of critical strategic business decisions. Your specific project(s) will be directly tied to the company's most pressing strategic opportunities.
- Undergraduate students who have completed at least two years of study by the start of the internship and have relevant education and work experience in a related field.
- Recent undergraduates who have completed an undergraduate degree within 6 months of the internship start date.
- Graduate students or individuals who have recently completed their graduate education (in the past year) in business; industrial engineering; policy administration; social work or other clinical specialties; public health; or related fields.
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be strong an asset
- Native English speaker
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Availability of minimum 20 hours per week
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications