We are currently looking for a new receptionist to expand our team. An organized and responsable person with excellent English and outgoing personality.
- Responsable of reception, secretarial and data entry duties for patients and strives to provide patients a stress-free, comfortable, warm and friendly environment.
- Answer telephones. Schedule appointments, maintain patient records
- Promotes a safe and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patient.
- Greet patients on the telephone and in person
- Respond to patient questions about dental and orthodontics treatment
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments and recalls
- Set up new patient charts
- Collect payments
- Input patient data and charges into computer
- Fill out insurance claims for patients
- Responsable of the inventory of front desk supplies: business cards, brochures
- Participating in the company's marketing events. Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional human relations skills
- Able to maintain outgoing, and friendly attitude with patients and staff,
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Person proficient with computers and able to multi-task
- Native English & Mandarin in speaking, reading and writing
- Customer Service,
- Human Relations Skills required